Vision & Aims
Town Field Primary School - 'Learning How to Fly Together'
A richly diverse and inclusive community, where all children are immersed in a love of learning and succeed in mind, body and spirit.
We aim for all our children to:
- become highly motivated lifelong learners
- be flexible and adaptable for the modern world
- develop lively enquiring minds and a spirit of curiosity
- have self-confidence and high self-esteem
- respect and value themselves, others and the environment
- be able to work independently and collaboratively
- achieve high standards in all areas of the curriculum
- challenge themselves to do well
- develop their creativity and unlock their creative potential
- be confident 'word rich' communicators
- be able to enjoy school and make friends